Psychological and Psychoeducational Evaluations
Call Us Today
- Providing private psychological evaluations for children, adolescents, and adults.
- Exploring challenges in social, emotional and behavioral functioning.
- Clarifying diagnoses related to anxiety, depression, bipolar, autism and other emotional and mental health disorders.
- Testing for ADHD, dyslexia, learning disorders, executive functioning deficits, processing disorders, and speech and language challenges.
- Providing Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE) as a second option to IEP. These evaluations are funded by the school district.
- Testing for extended time on school entrance exams and high stakes tests such as the SAT, ACT, GRE, LSAT, and state licensing exams.
- Assessing working memory, auditory memory, visual memory, processing speed and other areas related to cognitive and academic functioning.
- Forensic psychology services are available for a variety of areas, including competency, behavioral functioning, emotional state, pathology and diagnostic clarification.
- Forensic evaluations include clinical interviews, review of all relevant records and full assessment of emotional, cognitive and behavioral health.
- Expert testimony is also available.