Comprehensive Evaluation Fee
Our comprehensive evaluation fees range from $2,200- $2,500 and include:
- Face-to-face testing in our office (about 5-6 hours)
- A review of previous records
- Collaborating with involved professionals
- Final results session to review all findings
- A final copy of the report (12-15 pages)
- If requested, after our final results session, Dr. Dohrenwend will personally connect with involved parties, such as schools, tutors, physicians, etc. to review evaluation results and assist with the initiation of interventions and accommodations.
Our hourly fee for our in-office services, such as consultation or therapy, is $200.00 per hour.
There is an additional fee for travel, such as when attending a school meeting.
Contact our office for forensic fee schedule.
We accept Cash, Check, Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, HSA (Health Savings Account) and FSA (Flexible Spending Account). Psychology 360 does not accept insurance although some insurance providers consider us an “out of network” provider, and you may opt to receive reimbursement. If you have any additional questions, please visit our FAQ page or contact us today!