Comprehensive Evaluation Fee
Our comprehensive evaluation fees depend on the type of evaluation requested. Please contact us to discuss fees.
Evaluations include the following:
- Face-to-face testing in our office (about 5-6 hours)
- A review of previous records
- Collaborating with involved professionals
- Final results session to review all findings and discuss recommendations
- A final copy of the report (12-15 pages)
- If requested, after our final results session, Dr. Dohrenwend or staff will connect with involved parties, such as schools, tutors, physicians, etc. to review evaluation results and assist with the initiation of interventions and accommodations.